|Libby McArthur: The F Word|
- Top Five: Last Weekend Shows
- Mibbes Aye, Mibbes Naw: Referendum Debate
- Doug Segal Answers Our 'First and Last' Questions ...
- Abigoliah Schamaun Talks About Making Her Audience...
- Commonwealth Stands Up: Facebook Competition
- Top Five: Stand Up Guys
- Top Five: Cinematic Comedy
- Top Five: Stand And Deliver
- Top Five: Surrealists
- Top Five: Sketch Shows
- Susie McCabe Answers Our 'Firsts and Lasts' Questi...
- Top Five: Local Lads
- Top Fives: Local Lasses
- Top Five: Shows For Kids
- Top Five: Twitter Ye Not
- ▼ March (15)
Wednesday, 5 March 2014
Top Fives: Local Lasses
Top Five: Local Lasses
Choice shows with Scottish Women centre stage.
A funny look at life in our fifties, with the River City star Libby.
Some almost ready material from the inventive young comic, some of it musical...she can stand on her head for up to three minutes you know!
A new collaboration between two young Glasgow-born comics with some outrageous tales about their lives so far...
The straight talking London-based, Glasgow-born comic returns with tales from the big smoke.
Siân Bevan 'madwoman-come-genius.' (Skinny) and Elaine Malcolmson 'bone-dry and talented...exquisite material' (Edinburgh Evening News) would like to show you the contents of their jotters. Two twisted, funny stories in progress.
Posted by Glasgow Comedy at 11:23