- Top Five: Last Weekend Shows
- Mibbes Aye, Mibbes Naw: Referendum Debate
- Doug Segal Answers Our 'First and Last' Questions ...
- Abigoliah Schamaun Talks About Making Her Audience...
- Commonwealth Stands Up: Facebook Competition
- Top Five: Stand Up Guys
- Top Five: Cinematic Comedy
- Top Five: Stand And Deliver
- Top Five: Surrealists
- Top Five: Sketch Shows
- Susie McCabe Answers Our 'Firsts and Lasts' Questi...
- Top Five: Local Lads
- Top Fives: Local Lasses
- Top Five: Shows For Kids
- Top Five: Twitter Ye Not
- ▼ March (15)
Tuesday, 11 March 2014
Top Five: Stand And Deliver
Top Five: Stand and Deliver
The pick of the bunch at Glasgow’s finest stand up comedy club.
His wife’s parents have moved in. Permanently. Not so much a show as a person getting out of the house.
Take a chance on a comedian who will use cynicism and desperation about the absurdity of life to improve your world view.
A loveable Teessider who likes hugging and eating cake (but not simultaneously!) is renowned for his superb anecdotes, his unique charm and his unmistakeable brand of humour.
Tom Wrigglesworth: Utterly At Odds With The Universe, The Stand Comedy Club, 30March, 7.30pm. £12/ £11
Tom takes an emotional journey exploring his profound relationship with his granddad, and comes to fully understand the influence he has had on his life.
Posted by Glasgow Comedy at 20:00